Monday, May 4, 2009

It's A Slow Beat

I had a cup of tea the other day. One of those companies that give you words of wisdom as you poor your cup. It said, "Your head bows to your heart". I was considering the idea that if I only ever listened to my heart, how much better would I be? What would it say? How would it direct me? Today alone, it didn't say much. I listened too. I found myself curious about what it would say that was different than the mind. Isn't it funny that the mind has lots of words, and the heart seems to chime in only when necessary. I assume they work together quite well. As I write, I communicate as if each one are all different entities. I don't know have much more to make of it except I am going to try the heart. I like the quiet it exudes and how possibly I could use the mind for its rightful purpose... communicate the message our heart decides.

No comments: