Thursday, March 26, 2009

Frustrated with my clarity

Sometimes I get in my head so much that I forget where I am. It's like, "Scoot, you jumped your ass into this forest, jump out." I went back and forth about a guy who has every quality a girl would ask for, bring forth, call forward, except my heart doesn't pound. I see heart pounding and the excitement of a 5th grader when a cute boy just started his first day. Apparently, we need not feel that way as adults. We are too busy finding ourselves, as if ourselves got lost after 18. I'm so sure about things. I know true love partner exists. I know God is grace, love and life. I know the company will be a movement. I know my parents were the greatest and all is well just as is.

I was reminded today that I am sure, safe, perfect right in these moments. I've decided confusion is seen as God's way of pulling you closer. IT'S CLEAR UP HERE, GUYS... COME SEE FOR YOURSELF.

This is dedicated to my dude, Chrissy The Don... thanks for always cleaning my glasses for me.

No comments: