Saturday, March 14, 2009

I'm flying

Love is a beautiful word. I hear it or see it and I flutter. I say, "Thank you, God", because it shows up daily. I felt it last night.

He came with a nice lady. The one that needed to move away. Who I prayed would find his wings. She seems lovely. Who knows if she will be his girl, his woman? I am unsure that it matters. My ego showed up on their date. I let it pass, as I called it forward, after all. I'm so in with love him and always will, but do I like him, do I really care, when I know it's just not right. At the end of the day, it is time to stop reading the last page to this chapter. I ache though. He left. He moved on. I prayed and God said, "Well, here you go, Eb. Here are your wings. This is the umpteenth time I'm giving them to you, stop walking when you know now how to fly."

No comments: